For the ultimate VIP experience, join the Patron Circle. Our Patron Circle includes three different levels of access and indulgence to choose from. Core benefits include:
- NO WAITING in lines. You always have priority access to all festival screenings, panel discussions, culinary demonstrations, wine pavilions, and more.
- FLEXIBILITY in planning schedules: no need to lock in to a specific schedule in advance. Just show up 20 minutes before show times, flash your Patron Circle credential, and you’re in!
- RESERVED SEATING SECTION for all red carpet presentations.
- COMPLIMENTARY WINE available at many of our screening venues.
- FIRST LOOK: Patrons enjoy personalized preview receptions with NVFF Founders Brenda & Marc Lhormer who provide guidance on how best to fest.
- SNEAK PREVIEW NIGHT: Tuesday, November 8, eve of the festival, enjoy cocktails at the Meet the Artists Reception at a location to be announced.
- OPENING NIGHT: Wednesday, November 9, exciting world premiere of a to be announced commercial feature, with a glorious Opening Night Party.
- CELEBRITY TRIBUTES NIGHT: Thursday, November 10, experience live on-stage interviews at Lincoln Theater with our 2016 honorees (to be announced soon).
- VINTNER CIRCLE DINNER NIGHT: Friday, November 11, enjoy a special season screening followed by one of our exclusive Vintner Circle Dinners. Late night after-party with the filmmakers.
- AWARDS CEREMONY NIGHT & GALA: Saturday, November 12, Patrons receive VIP Seating at the Awards Ceremony and learn which of their favorite films will take home an award, followed by the Festival Gala (our biggest party) at Lincoln Theater in Yountville.
- YEAR-ROUND EVENTS: Patrons also receive invitations to an increasing number of events year-round.
The Patron Circle Starts at $2,500
Limited Number of Patron Circle Memberships Available
Patron Circle Purchases are Largely Tax Deductible