For the ultimate VIP experience, join the Patron Circle. Our Patron Circle includes three different levels of access and indulgence to choose from.
PATRON CIRCLE MEMBER CORE BENEFITS:
• NO WAITING in lines. You always have priority access to all festival screenings, culinary demonstrations, wine pavilions, and more.
• FLEXIBILITY in planning schedules: no need to lock in to a specific schedule in advance. Just show up 20 minutes before show times, flash your Patron Circle credential, and you’re in!
• RESERVED SEATING SECTION for all red carpet presentations.
• COMPLIMENTARY SPARKLING WINE available at red carpet screenings.
• FIRST LOOK: Patrons enjoy personalized preview receptions with NVFF Founders Brenda & Marc Lhormer who provide guidance on how best to fest.
• SNEAK PREVIEW NIGHT: Tuesday, November 7, eve of the festival, enjoy cocktails at the Meet the Artists Reception at a location to be announced.
• OPENING NIGHT: Wednesday, November 8, exciting sneak preview of a to be announced commercial feature, with a glorious Opening Night Party.
• INVITATION TO VARIETY’S 10 TO TASTE: Exclusive tasting and panel session featuring celebrity chefs and filmmakers (past panelists include Bobby Flay and Tyler Florence).
• CELEBRITY TRIBUTES NIGHT: Thursday, November 9, experience live on-stage interviews at Lincoln Theater with our 2017 honorees (past honorees include Matthew McConaughey, Kurt Russell, Dev Patel, Kevin Costner, John Travolta, Michelle Monaghan, Colin Farrell, and many more)
• SPECIAL POST TRIBUTES RECEPTION: Special preview exhibit of Paul Child’s photographs of Julia Child in France in 1952-53. Small bites and glorious wines.
• VINTNER CIRCLE DINNER NIGHT: Friday, November 10, enjoy a special season screening followed by one of our exclusive Vintner Circle Dinners. Late night after-party with the filmmakers at M Gallery in St. Helena.
• AWARDS CEREMONY NIGHT & GALA: Saturday, November 11, Patrons receive VIP Seating at the Awards Ceremony and learn which of their favorite films will take home an award, followed by the Festival Gala (our biggest party) at the CIA@Copia.
• FESTIVAL WRAP PARTY: Sunday, November 12. Close the festival in style with old and new friends. Downtown Napa.
• YEAR-ROUND EVENTS: Patrons also receive invitations to an increasing number of events year-round.